Home Care Assistance of Phoenix
At Home Care Assistance of Phoenix, AZ, we understand how difficult it can be for some families to make the decision to hire a home care provider for a senior loved one. We strive to make the transition as easy as possible by creating a personalized care experience for our clients and their families including 24/7 availability, flexible care schedules, no long-term contracts, and no penalties for increasing, decreasing, or canceling care.
Revolutionary Care Plans Enhance In-Home Care for Phoenix Seniors
At Home Care Assistance, we take in-home senior care a step further by offering our two proprietary care methods to clients at no additional cost.
- The Balanced Care Method (BCM) is based on studies of seniors in Okinawa, Japan, who enjoy unusually long lifespans. Key components of BCM include a nutritious diet, regular exercise, cognitive stimulation, socialization, and purpose. Through moderation and variety, BCM helps our clients live happier, healthier lives.
- The Cognitive Therapeutics Method (CTM) is based on cutting-edge research and uses targeted activities to helps clients improve their mental acuity. While all seniors can benefit from this program, it was designed specifically to help seniors with memory-related conditions to slow cognitive decline, establish a routine to look forward to, and rediscover a sense of pride and accomplishment.
Customized Care Plans Meet Individual Needs
We understand that home care isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution. To ensure each and every client is receiving the level of care he or she needs, we customize each care plan. Care plans can include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Meal preparation and grocery shopping
- Personal hygiene such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and incontinence
- Light housekeeping, laundry, changing bed sheets and linens
- Transportation for errands, medical appointments, and social events
- Help with mobility, bed and wheelchair transfers, and toileting
- Medication reminders and prescription pick-up
- Safety monitoring and fall prevention
- Cognitive stimulation and emotional support
A Trusted Name in Senior Home Care
Families in Phoenix choose Home Care Assistance because they know we are a professional and dependable home care company with experienced caregivers who are trusted in the medical community. Our caregivers provide assistance with activities of daily living in addition to offering compassionate support and companionship to seniors. We are dedicated to providing exceptional care to all of our clients, we do not require any long-term contracts, and our services come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Use us for as long as you are satisfied.
Call (602) 388-1085 today to speak with an experienced Care Manager and discover comprehensive care options for you or your elderly loved one. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us now and start enjoying peace of mind with in-home care from Home Care Assistance in Phoenix, AZ.